1. Definition of personal information
"Personal information" means information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth and other descriptions contained in the information, and information that can be easily collated with other information. It means a thing that can be used to identify a specific individual.
2. Collection of personal information
When you purchase a product or make an inquiry at this shop, we will collect your personal information by lawful and fair means after specifying the purpose of use.
The personal information collected by this shop is as follows.
3. Use of personal information
The purpose of use of personal information entrusted to us by our customers is as follows.
● Order confirmation and inquiry ● Product shipment confirmation and inquiry ● When replying to inquiries ● Guidance of information on products, services, etc.
Our shop will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer, except in the following cases.
● When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local governments, or those entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations ● At an affiliated company of the company that operates this shop When exchanging personal data
4. Security management of personal information
For the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, the service provider takes rational, organizational, physical, human and technical measures, and at our shop we handle personal information appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. We will strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to data, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
5. Correction and deletion of personal information
If you would like to correct or delete personal information entrusted to us by you, please contact us using the contact details below.
In addition, if you have registered as a user, you can correct your personal information from the menu "My Account" on this site.
* A cookie is information sent from a server computer to a customer's browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
7.Use of SSL
To ensure security when entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent interception, interference, or falsification of this information.
* SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification. By using SSL, information can be transmitted more safely.
8. Contact information
Please see the notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.